3/25/20

What is the sign schizophrenia patients' conditions get worse?


I have had schizophrenia for about 10 years. I know some signs when my condition is getting worse. I will tell you some examples on this page.

I feel sound around me a little loud.

When I feel sound like TV or people’s voice a little loud or those sound scare me, I find myself getting worse conditions. I don’t usually care them, so when I find changing my feeling to the world around me, I decide to take a rest like lying on bed or listening to calm music.

Fatigue is an important factor.

Another sign is feeling fatigue. When I am tired, I am more sensitive to the environment around me, so when I feel tired outside, I try to go home soon. It is not good to work hard when you feel tired. When you are in such a situation, you should avoid the cause of your sensitiveness.

Having a nightmare

When I don’t have good conditions of my mind, I often have a nightmare. So, I often wake up at midnight or become sleepy when I get up in the morning. If you don’t have enough sleeping time, your activity during the daytime is not good. I recommend you to prepare good sleeping conditions.

In this page, I showed three worse signs of schizophrenia. I hope you get over your difficulty of schizophrenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment