3/15/20

Walking is good for your body and mental health


You often hear walking is good for your body. But how about schizophrenia patients? In this page, I want to share you about the benefit of walking.

Walking is good for schizophrenia patients.


Actually I didn't care about my body but some news showed the benefits of walking to depression. Although you already know the benefits of walking to people with depression, you may think the benefit is just for depression patients. I thought so, too. But I thought if the benefit caused schizophrenia patients like me, it was good.

My mental health became stable


I stated walking for 20 minutes 4 days per week but my mental condition became surprisingly stable. Sometimes I don’t want to walk today. Then I change my thought into just hanging around my house. It’s a good idea to keep walking every day. Of course, you don’t have to force you to walk every day. It’s good just to breath outside fresh air.

Difference between before and after walking


I often felt depressed until I started walking as custom but now I feel depressed less than before. Actually, I sometimes have depression because of my disease, but the degree and the number of depression decreased, I think.

My experience taught me walking effective with schizophrenia patients. I recommend you doing it. It will lessen your daily pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment